21 June 2014

My First Blog Post!


Welcome to my little space on the Internet!
Well, this feels a little bit daunting; my very first post on my new blog! I've wanted to make a blog for quite some time now, not that I think many people will read of course, but it's something that I have always wanted to do. I like to write, and I wanted somewhere that I could write freely about anything so I felt like this was the perfect thing to do.

I'm just you're ordinary teenage girl and I'm a college student. I love books, bands, coffee and beauty. I'll be posting about my life and what I do, as well as reviews on books, products, concerts and different things I'm loving or hating (I am quite an opinionated person, just thought I'd put that out there, so sorry if I offend you, I really don't mean too). I don't really have a schedule, I'll try to post at least once a week, but my plan was just to post when there was something to write about or if I felt like writing. I want to be a writer when I'm older, so why not get started now eh?

If you're reading this right now, then I just want to say 'Thankyou' for taking the time out of your day to read my little introduction. I hope you'll continue to read my blog, as well as comment and get in contact with me on different social networks, all of which I will link below. Thankyou for reading! Meg x
 LINKS: Twitter BlogLovin' Tumblr Instagram
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig