26 June 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Little White Dress

Hello!
Firstly, I'm going to apologize for today's outfit being posted so late. This morning I was taken into Hospital being very poorly, I'm feeling a lot better now though, which is a very good thing.

The inspiration from today's outfit came from an advert played last night whilst 'The Only Way Is Essex Was On'. Whilst watching the boohoo advert, I saw this dress and immediately fell in love! I hate wearing black in the Winter and I always think that a white dress is an essential in any Summer Wardrobe. The lace detailing on the dress adds a little girly touch to the outfit and I feel it would be super cute for the Summer Months. Another essential in any summer or winter wardrobe is a pair of Nude Heels as they will go with ANY outfit, and when I say ANY, I mean ANY. Okay, I'm bored of saying Any now. The gorgeous floral detailing on the bag is so perfect for summer and really makes the outfit look so classy, which is something I want my outfits to look like. This adorable summer headband with gold detailing is the perfect accessory and adds some more colour to the outfit.

Most of you really seemed to like the beauty segment I did in yesterdays outfit, so I'm going to do another one! The perfume I am LOVING this Summer is 'Daisy' by Marc Jacobs, it's just the perfect fruity floral summer scent. As for Make Up, the 'Glow All Out' powder from Soap & Glory helps to create a natural look, as does the Naked Eyeshadow which is a brilliant look for summer as I believe it is all about being natural. The 'Sexy Mother Pucker' lipgloss from Soap & Glory is THE BEST! I use it all the time and it gives the lips such a natural shine, and it doesn't let hair get stuck to it which is one thing I find really annoying! As for hair, you could wear it down with loose curls or maybe up in a high sleek ponytail! Whatever works for you!

Hope you've loved today's outfit!
Lots of Love
Meg x

(Link to the Outfit can be found Here)
SHARE:
Post a Comment
Blogger Template Created by pipdig