7 September 2014

'Get To Know Me' Tag

Hello Everyone,
I feel like I post a lot about the things that interest me, so for example, I'll post what I've been buying or review a movie or a book. However, I don't really think people know a lot about me personally, so I've seen a lot of people doing the 'Get to Know Me' tag which is basically 22 questions which I will answer as some form of entertainment. I don't even know if people actually read my blog, so if you do, please feel free to comment below because it really does feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes. Well to be fair, I do talk to myself most of the time but that's out of the question! Anyways, lets get on with it...


  1. Are you named after anyone?
    I'm not necessarily named directly after anyone, but my name does have some connections to other people in my family. My Mum is called Kathryn Margaret, my Nana was called Margaret and my Mambly is called Margaret. As you can see, Margaret is a common name in my family but it is quite an old name, so instead of calling me Margaret (I've said that too much now, it's starting to sound weird) they called me Megan which is short for Margaret. It's extremely complicated but it works.
  2. When was the last time you cried?
    Today, I was listening to 'Breathe Me' by Sia, just because my iPod was on shuffle and I can't listen to that song without crying
  3. Do you have kids? 
    Nope!
  4. What would you name your children? 
    I really like the name George or Theo for a boy and I like Ebony or Bella for a girl
  5. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
    I like to think that I would, I'm really friendly and I'm always there for my friends when they need me basically, I am what I would personally want in a friend so yeah, I would be friends with myself
  6. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
    Yes! My friendship group has a really sarcastic sense of humour so sometimes it's hard to tell if we're being serious or sarcastic
  7. Will you ever bungee jump?
    No probably not, I honestly would like to say yes but lets be realistic, I'd chicken out
  8. What's your favourite cereal?
    Honey Hoops because I can eat them dry and I only like to eat dry cereal
  9. What's the first thing you notice about other people?
    Normally, I notice their smile because if they have a really friendly smile then they tend to be a really nice person. I also notice if they have a good sense of humour because that is key if a friendship goes anywhere with me
  10. What is your eye colour?
    Brown
  11. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
    I only watch scary movies if I have someone to hug me so I'm going to go with Happy Endings!
  12. Favourite Smells?
    I love the smell of the beach and the sea, the smell after it rains, coffee, the smell of real Christmas trees and Hollister
  13. Summer or Winter?
    I don't think I've ever struggled to answer a question like this before, I'm sorry I can't choose. I love summer because it means the beach and the sea but then I love winter because it means Christmas which is my favourite time of the year
  14. Computer or Television?
    Computer because I can watch television on my computer
  15. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
    I've been to Finland which was quite a long way away so I'm going to say there
  16. Do you have any special talents?
    I can act and I've been told I'm good at singing but I don't think I am
  17. Where were you born?
    UK
  18. What are your hobbies?
    Blogging, writing, acting, singing, drinking coffee, shopping, reading, taking my dog for walks, eating and watching films, because who doesn't like sitting in on a freezing cold day with a cup of coffee watching 500 Days of Summer?
  19. Do you have any pets?
    Yep! I have a little Bichon Frise called Buster 
  20. Favourite Movie?
    I have so many but a few are 500 Days of Summer, Monster-In-Law, White Chicks, A Cinderella Story, Bride Wars, Frozen, Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid and Taken
  21. Do you have any siblings?
    Nope, it's just me
  22. What do you want to do when you grow up?
    Honestly? Right now, I'm pretty unsure but I think the one thing I want to do is live a happy and positive life and not have any regrets. I want a life that I can look back on when I'm older and think that I lived it well and did everything that I wanted to do
So, I hope you were able to find out a little bit more about me, even if it wasn't that entertaining!
Lots of love,
Meg x
SHARE:
Post a Comment
Blogger Template Created by pipdig