21 October 2014

100 Questions No One Ever Asks Tag

Hello!
So my wonderful friend Kathryn (imaginekathryn.blogspot.com) has tagged me to do the '100 Questions No One Ever Asks' Tag. Ideally, in the real world, I should probably be doing my Literature homework right now, but I'm pretty sure that can wait! I'm sorry if this gets really boring, but hey, I've been tagged to do it!
Oh and before I start, I just wanted to let you know that I've been cast as Frenchy in my school's production of Grease!
Anyway, on with the questions:

1) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! I cannot sleep with my wardrobe doors open, I always have a vision of someone creeping out and   murdering me whilst I'm sleeping!


2) Do you take the Shampoo and Conditioner Bottles from Hotels?
I would love to say that I do but I actually don't, I don't know why.


3) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Normally, half in and half out because my bed is pushed up against a wall

4) Have you stolen a street sign before?
No, I don't really understand why you would, but whatever floats your boat I guess


5) Do you like to use post-it notes?

YES! I love using post-it notes, they're so colourful and cute

6) Do you cut out coupons but never use them?

I do this all the time, every time there is a McDonalds coupon in a magazine or a paper, I always end up cutting it out and then I never use it

7) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?

Probably a big bear, just at the main fact that I could probably make friends with the bear

8) Do you have freckles?

Yes, I have a lot of freckles

9) Do you always smile for pictures?

Normally, in my friendship group, you're lucky if you get a picture of us all smiling nicely but mostly I do smile on photos, but I do prefer silly poses

10) What is your biggest pet peeve?
Probably when people eat with their mouth open, like, why would I want to see what you're eating. Also, when you're in the middle of a busy corridor or a busy shop and everyone's walking in the same direction and then all of a sudden the person in front of you just stops and you can't get past; I've been known to get into a few arguments in Supermarkets because people do this.


11) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
As someone who suffers with anxiety, I do sometimes as I feel it calms me down


12) Have you peed in the woods?
No, my life isn't that interesting


13) Have you ever pooped in the woods?
Nope, and I never intend to either


14) Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
All the time, it's what I do best


15) Do you chew your pens and pencils?
My pencils, no. My pens, all the time! That is if they're mine, I don't do it with other peoples pens though.


16) How many people have you slept with this week?
Do my teddies count?


17) What size is your bed?
Single


18) What is your song of the week?

I have quite a few actually, I really like the new Union J single 'You Got It All'  but I also found some of my old Jamiroquai albums and I'm loving listening to him again!

19) Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes of course!


20) Do you still watch cartoons?
No, I wish I did though


21) What's your least favourite movie?

I absolutely hate 'King Kong'! It's overplayed so much and I just find it extremely boring!

22) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I would bury it in Neverland


23) What do you drink with dinner?
Water mainly, but if I'm out for a meal with my family, I tend to have an alcoholic beverage!


24) What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet Chilli Sauce! Yum!


25) What is your favourite food?
Pizza Pizza Pizza Pizza


26) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
500 Days of Summer, Monster-In-Law, Bride Wars, Nativity!, Polar Express, Elf, Harry Potter and any Disney Films


27) Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My Dog


28) Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope


29) Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
Probably not


30) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
It was to Erica when I was sending her a little present I got for her


31) Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope


32) Ever got a speeding ticket?
I can't drive so nope


33) Ever ran out of gas?
Nope


34) Favourite kind of Sandwich?
Chicken Salad!


35) Best thing to eat for Breakfast?
Porridge with strawberries and blueberries


36) What is your usual bedtime?
I don't really have a bed time, but when I'm in college I try to be in bed for about 10:30


37) Are you lazy?
To an extent, yes


38) When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A Witch, but one year, I dressed up as a pumpkin


39) What is your Chinese Astrological Sign?

I have just googled this and I am the 'Ox' apparently

40) How many languages can you speak?

I can speak English and a little bit of Spanish (I didn't get a C at GCSE for nothing)

41) Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I don't now but when I was younger, I was subscribed to the 'Zoey 101' Magazine


42) What are better 'legos' or 'Lincoln logs'?
I'm going to have to say Lego's because that's the only one I'm completely aware of


43) Are you stubborn?
At times, I can be extremely stubborn


44) Who is better Leno or Letterman?
I like them both, I can't choose!


45) Ever watch Soap Operas?
Religiously, I love Corrie and Emmerdale


46) Are you afraid of heights?
Yes, to an extent


47) Do you sing in the car?
All the time, I sing everywhere


48) Do you sing in the shower?
If I don't sing in the shower then people know there's something wrong. I think singing in the shower is possibly the highlight of my day


49) Do you dance in the car?
YES!


50) Ever used a gun?
No, I don't think I could be trusted 


51) Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Probably for my headshot for Grease


52) Do you think musicals are cheesy?

Not at all, I love a good cheesy musical!

53) Is Christmas Stressful?

I think I may be one of the only people who doesn't find Christmas stressful at all, it's my favourite time of the year

54) Ever eat a Pierogi?
I don't think so, it sounds like a pigeon


55) Favourite type of fruit pie?
Cherry or Apple


56) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a nurse for such a long time but I'm quite squeemish so it's probably not the best idea anymore. I then wanted to be a teacher, hairdresser, princess, writer, beautician, actress and a journalist!


57) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes I do


58) Ever had a De-Javu feeling?

I have at least one every single day and it really freaks me out

59) Take a vitamin daily?
I do indeed


60) Wear slippers?
I love my slippers so yes


61) Wear a bath robe?
I don't, I wear a towel though


62) What do you wear to bed?
Either oversized t-shirts on their own, over sized hoodies on their own or my band t-shirts


63) First concert?

JLS at Haydock

64) Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?

Target

65) Nike or Adidas?
I don't wear either but probably Nike


66) Cheetos or Fritos?

Cheetos

67) Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Peanuts

68) Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

Yes

69) Ever take dance lessons?
I took some street dance lessons once, I wasn't very good though


70) Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Being in a band maybe? No, only joking but that would be pretty cool. I'd say doing something that makes them happy


71) Can you curl your tongue?
I think so, let me try....yep!


72) Ever won a spelling bee?
We don't really have them here, but I like to think I'm quite a good speller


73) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I have, I love happy tears


74) Own any record albums?
I do own quite a few


75) Own a record player?
My Grandad does, so I tend to use his


76) Regularly burn incense?
I don't but I love my 'ocean breeze' candle that I got from Cornwall


77) Ever been in love?
I don't think so


78) Who would you like to see in concert?
How long have you got? Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Paolo Nutini, Michael Bublé, The Vamps (Again), The 1975, Arctic Monkeys (Again), Union J (Again), Robbie Williams, Take That


79) What was the last concert you went too?
The Vamps 


80) Hot tea or cold tea?
I don't really like tea


81) Tea or Coffee?

Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee

82) Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar?


83) Can you swim well?
I like to think so


84) Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes


85) Are you patient?
I try to be


86) DJ or band at a wedding?
A DJ but then I would love a big band playing swing music


87) Ever won a contest?
Does a pub quiz count?


88) Ever had plastic surgery?
Nope


89) Which are better, black or green olives?
Neither


90) Can you knit?
I can't but I'd like to learn how too


91) Best room for a fire place?
Living room


92) Do you want to get married?

Yes, I'm more looking forward to the proposal though

93) If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not married


94) Who was your HS crush?
I am not answering that because I did have quite a few


95) Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, although I do know people who do that


96) Do you have kids?
Nope


97) Do you want kids?
Yes, but I'd love to adopt, I don't know why


98) What's your favourite colour?
Aqua blue


99) Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, I miss quite a few people


100) Who do you tag?
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag


So, I hope you kind of got to know a bit more about me, I feel like I've just rambled on and it was completely pointless but oh well. If you've made it to the end of this then I really do salute you!


Lots of Love,
Meg x



SHARE:
Post a Comment
Blogger Template Created by pipdig