11 December 2014

Radio City Christmas Live 2014



Each year at the Echo Arena in Liverpool, our local radio station Radio City 96.7, puts on a Christmas show packed with famous stars who join together and sing for our enjoyment. This year, the concert was held on Wednesday 10th December, and I was lucky enough to get tickets thanks to my wonderful friend Amber. If you follow me on Instagram (@megangoodier if you don't) you'll have noticed that I was putting a lot of photos on of the night. Last night's show contained performances from Olly Murs, Duke Dumont, Becky Hill, Alexa Goddard, The Saturdays, Neon Jungle, DJ Fresh, The Vamps, Union J and 5 Seconds of Summer. Sadly, Mikey couldn't be there due to him losing his passport, but they managed perfectly well without him, giving the crowd an acoustic show which was absolutely phenomenal. The Vamps were also amazing, getting the crowd jumping around and singing, as well as Union J who performed songs from their new album. It was a wonderful night, yet again Radio City put on another fabulous live show! I'll attach some photos I took of the night below, apologies in advance for my terrible photography skills!
Lots of Love
Meg x















SHARE:
Post a Comment
Blogger Template Created by pipdig