5 January 2015

My Reading List 2015


Books, Books, Books! As some of you know, I'm a little bit of a bookworm; I love books. I don't know if it's this that's inspired me to become writer, but every year, I make a list of books that I need to read. However, this time last year, I didn't actually have this blog, so this year, I'm going to post this list online. Before you say anything, yes I do realise that some of these books have probably been out for years, but I just haven't gotten round to reading them yet; bare with me okay? I'll hopefully be posting reviews of some of the books that I'm going to read this year so stay tuned!

My Book List 2015

  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
  • The Single Girls To-Do List - Lindsey Kelk
  • Girl Online - Zoe Sugg (aka Zoella)
  • The Hunger Games Series (Suzanne Collins)
  • Looking for Alaska - John Green
  • An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
  • The Last Letter from Your Lover - Jojo Moyes
  • All I Know - Carrie Fletcher
  • Let it Snow - John Green
  • Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist - David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
  • Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List - David Levithan and Racher Cohn
I hope I get chance to read all of these books, I'm going to be doing a lot of reading this year by the looks of things. I'm such a bookworm and a little bit of a musical freak; I bloody love a good musical. I think a goal for this year is definitely to go and see 'Singing in the Rain'. Anyway, I've gone off topic, I have quite a bad habit of doing that! If you're looking for any book recommendation; I cannot recommend 'Tiger Lily' enough. It's by an author called Jodi Lynn Anderson and it's about Peter Pan's life before Wendy comes along. It's my favourite book!
See you soon!
Lots of love,
Meg x


SHARE:
Post a Comment
Blogger Template Created by pipdig