9 April 2015

I Love Spring Tag!


Hello!
It's finally Spring, well, it's been Spring for a while now, but in the UK at the moment, we're having some glorious sunshine, so I thought that I'd do something very Spring inspired on my blog today. A couple of weeks ago, I was tagged to do the 'I Love Spring Tag' but it didn't really feel like Spring, so I chose to wait until I could confirm it was really Spring in order to do the tag. Wow that was confusing, anyways lets proceed!

1) Favourite Spring Nail Polish?
My favourite nail polish for this Spring is the Barry M Gelly collection in the colour 'Sugar Apple' 

2) Must have Spring lip colour?
When it gets to the Spring/Summer time, I change my lip colours from deep reds to cute, pale pinks because I feel that they reflect the season really well (I'm so sorry, you can tell I'm an English Literature student can't you?). Anyway, there are two lip colours I am absolutely loving this season and they are 'Tanya Burr Cosmetics' in the colour 'Chic' and 'Soap & Glory Lip Gloss' in the colour 'Charm Offensive'


3) Show us your favourite Spring Dress
I got this blue dotty dress from H&M last Summer and I absolutely LOVE it! If you look on my Instagram (@megangoodier) I went a little bit crazy in ZARA and purchased the most beautiful patterned dress, you'll find it if you go and stalk my Instagram feed!

4) Favourite Flower?
As you can tell by the header photo for this post, I love taking photos of flowers. I absolutely love blossom, does it count as a flower? I think it does. Anyway, it looks so pretty and really reminds me of Spring, especially when it covers the paths and the trees form a tunnel *sighs*

5) Favourite Spring Accessory?
I have a gold necklace with Daisies on it that I got from New Look a couple of months ago. It's the perfect statement necklace for the Spring/Summer months and I absolutely love it!


6) What Spring trends are you most looking forward too?
This season, denim jackets are a definite wardrobe essential, so I'm really looking forward to being able to get my denim jacket out again. Apart from that, I'm looking forward to the cute summer dresses and hairstyles, especially braids

7) Favourite Spring Candle?
My favourite candle is an candle I actually made myself when I was on holiday and it's got the 'Sea Breeze' scent in it. It makes my room smell like the beach which is why I love it so much!

8) Favourite Perfume/Body Spray?
I love the Soap and Glory body sprays that you can get, I would recommend any of them because they all smell gorgeous and they last for ages too. If it's a perfume you want, Marc Jacobs Daisy is a definite must have!

9) What is Spring like where you live?
It really depends, it's lovely at the moment, really sunny which is good because I can get my summer dresses out, but because England is England, there is no doubt that next week, we'll have rain and wind. Typical British Weather!

10) What is your favourite thing about Spring?
Pastel colours! I absolutely love them because they look so cute. Other than that, I think walks along the beach on a night, the way the sun only sets at 8pm, blossom and of course the cute little baby animals we see in the fields.

11) Are you a Spring Cleaner?
It depends what mood I'm in really, once I start cleaning, there really is no stopping me, but it's just getting the motivation I guess!

12) Any plans for Spring Break/Upcoming Vacations?
Not for Spring no, because it's coming up to exam season so revision takes hold at the moment. However, in the Summer, I'm off to Disneyland with my friends so it should be a brilliant Summer, and even though I'm absolutely petrified of flying, I'm super dooper excited!

So that's the Spring tag done! I hope you enjoyed it! 
See you soon!
Lots of Love,
Meg x
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig