5 January 2015

My Reading List 2015

Each year I make a list of books that I want to read - some old and some new. As an English student and an aspiring writer, reading is one of my favourite pass times. My Mum always told me that you're never alone if you've got a book and I really believe that's true. One of my *many* resolutions this year is to read more books and immerse myself in stories that aren't set by teachers to pass exams.

My Reading List 2015

  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
  • The Single Girls To-Do List - Lindsey Kelk
  • Girl Online - Zoe Sugg (aka Zoella)
  • The Hunger Games Series (Suzanne Collins)
  • Looking for Alaska - John Green
  • An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
  • The Last Letter from Your Lover - Jojo Moyes
  • All I Know - Carrie Fletcher
  • Let it Snow - John Green
  • Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
  • Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List - David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
Quite an extensive reading list, right?

I hope I get the chance to read all of these books this year and hopefully give you some good reviews along the way. If you're looking for any good books to add to your reading list, I highly recommend Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. It follows Tiger Lily and Tink as they tell you about Peter Pan before Wendy Darling came along. It's a heartbreakingly beautiful story and I think it's my favourite book ever written.

I'm going to be doing a lot of reading this year by the looks of things.

Lots of love,
Meg
xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig