21 June 2014

The Beginning...

Hello There!

Welcome to my little space on the internet.


My name is Meg and I've just turned 17. I'm in my final year of college studying English Language, English Literature and Drama and I really hope I'll be going to University in summer 2015. I've wanted to create a blog for such a long time and now seems like the perfect opportunity. There are so many bloggers doing amazing things and I want to be part of that community.

I want this place to be a positive, happy environment where I can write about the things that interest me. I love anything to do with beauty, fashion, books and Disney. I also can't wait to share some important life events on here too - passing my a-levels, turning 18, getting into university and hopefully graduating in 2018.

I hope you'll stick around.

Lots of Love,
Meg
xxx




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig