3 July 2016

20 Facts about my Disney Life

It's time for my favourite type of blog post, a Disney blog post!
Firstly, I'm going to address the elephant in the room and say that yes, the photo for this blog post is a photo of me when I was younger. I think I'm about 7 here, and frankly I think I look awesome. This was the closest I was ever going to get to meet Cinderella so a statue outside Auberge was going to have to do. 

I have been tagged by the lovely Vicki to post 20 facts about my Disney life. If you haven't already, you should definitely go and check out her blog because she's lovely and I know you'll love her as much as I do. 


1. As most people already know, I have had the pleasure of working for Walt Disney Company in one of their stores in the UK. I still have my Cast Member badge and it was honestly one of the best experiences I've ever had. Being able to share the magic with other people was just incredible. 

2. When I was younger, I used to spend my nights looking out of my bedroom window for Peter Pan. This one time, I left out some chocolate and a drink for him and when I woke up in the morning the chocolate had been eaten and the drink had gone. I remember going to school and telling everyone that Peter Pan had been to visit me. You don't understand how gutted I was when Dad told me it was him. 

3. I have only ever been to Disneyland Paris, but I am so desperate to go to both Walt Disney World and Disneyland in California. It would be such a dream. 

4. I try to wear something to do with Disney everyday, whether that be a necklace or a t-shirt. I really like pieces that are subtle but still have a little bit of Disney magic with them. 

5. My favourite Disney Princess is Snow White. I always aspire to be kind and positive like her. She is closely followed by Rapunzel, Belle and Ariel, 

6. Every time I watch Disney Dreams I cry. Even if I'm just sat there and someone plays the soundtrack I'll just end up in a puddle of happy tears. It's the beginning bit of the soundtrack that makes me cry, from then on I'm pretty much okay.


7. Peter Pan is my favourite character. I met him in Disneyland Paris and couldn't physically speak I was so overwhelmed; my childhood dreams definitely came true. I also really love Marie and Dopey.

8. I wouldn't say that I collect tsum tsums but I do have 11 of them. Every tsum tsum I own has a significant meaning to me, it's sounds strange but I think that makes them more sentimental. 

9. It's a dream of mine to be able to play a face character in one of the Disney parks. I'd love to be able to play either Snow White or Belle. However, I'd also really love to be Chip & Dale because I think they'd be so much fun to hang around with; you can get away with literally anything! 

10. I will never ever get bored of watching the lantern scene from Tangled. It is truly beautiful.


11. I relate a lot to Belle and Wendy due to their wild imagination. I also think I relate to Tinkerbell because she needs a little bit of love and attention or she dies and that's pretty much me. 

12. My favourite thing to do is duet Disney songs with my friends. I think my life is just one big search for someone to be my Disney duet partner. 

13. The Disney Blogging community is my favourite, everyone is so lovely and supportive. I've found that I'm much happier talking to such beautiful people. 

14. I've only just found out that this is a thing, but I am so desperate to go to the Disney cafe in Harrods.


15. Speaking of London, going into the Disney Store on Oxford Street was such a wonderful experience. I have never seen something as beautiful as Cinderella's Carriage. 

16. Disney is like a form of escapism for me, along with reading, and it's one of the only things that is 100% guaranteed to cheer me up and make me happy. 

17. One of my life dreams is to be proposed to in front of the castle in Disney. I know people think it's cliche but it's something I've dreamed of since I was a little girl. 

18. If I can find an excuse to buy a Disney mug then I will. I have so many; Mum's made me give some away because we don't have enough room to keep them all. 

19. My favourite Disney quote from a film is from Peter Pan (obviously) when he says 'Don't you understand Tink? You mean more to me than anything in this whole world'. It literally melts my heart. 

20. I'd really love to go on a Disney cruise one day, especially after seeing the Disney Magic Cruiseline in Liverpool a few weeks ago! 

I'm going to tag the lovely Victoria, Jade and Elle to do this tag. 

Lots of Love
Meg

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig