22 October 2016

My Disney Bucket List - October 2016

It makes me very excited to say that this time next week, I will be on a train heading to my happy place. It still doesn't feel real, of course I'm really looking forward to it but it still hasn't hit me that I'm going yet. It'll probably feel real when I'm on the train coming home after the most amazing trip ever. If you're wondering if I'm organised for this trip then the answer is no; I have nothing planned apart from my Soiree costume and even that was a last minute decision! 

If there's one thing I've realised, it's that I definitely appreciate my Disney trips more as an adult because I value the escapism and happy atmosphere. Each time I go on a trip, I set myself different goals to achieve. It's not a plan as such because I don't think you can ever really plan a Disney holiday in full; you have to take in characters and queue times for rides and by the time you've done that you're all stressed out. I love going on holiday with goals in mind but with no proper plan; I'm so chill so I just like to roll with it. Today I thought I'd share with you all of the things I would love to do on my Halloween Trip! 

ºoº Have a Casey's Corner Hotdog

ºoº Have a photo taken in front of the Castle

ºoº Buy myself a Disney Hoodie

ºoº Visit the Disneyland Hotel and spend more time in there 

ºoº Meet lots of my Blogging Friends

ºoº Have a big group photo taken on Pirates of the Caribbean

ºoº Interact with Characters more 

ºoº Buy and Autograph book and get more autographs from Characters

ºoº Attempt to speak some French

ºoº Ride Peter Pan's Flight everyday

ºoº Watch Dreams at least twice

ºoº Sing-a-long to Magic on Parade

ºoº Watch Mickey and the Magician 

ºoº Get an Annual Pass 

Make sure that you keep up to date with my trip on my Instagram and Twitter; I'll be posting updates whilst I'm there and I can't wait to share my adventures with you when I'm home!

Lots of Love,
Meg


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig