24 August 2017

The Perfect Disney Instagram

I think my blog has been lacking a little sprinkle of Disney magic so I'm back to tell you all about one of my favourite things to do in Disneyland Paris. There's no doubt that Disneyland is one of the most photogenic places on earth; in my eyes, you can never have too many photos of the castle, the parades or your favourite character interactions. The minute we take a photo we're proud of, we up the brightness, add a little saturation and voila, it's uploaded to Instagram for everyone to see, but who doesn't love seeing Disneyland on their feed? I absolutely love sharing my Disney photos with you over on Instagram so with this in mind, I thought I'd share my top 10 'most instagramable' photo locations in Disneyland Paris. 

1. In front of the Castle
It's the most obvious answer, so I thought we'd get it out of the way. It's very rare that you'll go to Disneyland and not find a photo of the pastel beauty on your phone, but what's not to love? It's the perfect thing to make your Instagram look pretty, and what screams 'I'M IN DISNEYLAND' more than a photo of you posing with Minnie Ears on your head, a big grin on your face and a beautiful castle in the background. 

2.The Raining Umbrella
Every time I visit Walt Disney Studios, I have to get a photo under this iconic umbrella. I was terrified of this when I was younger but if you don't mind getting a little splash of water on your shoes then it's the perfect opportunity for an Instagram pic. You'll find this beautiful Parisien backdrop near Rockin' RollerCoaster, but be careful not to stand too close as it can catch you off guard. 

3. Studio 1 Fountains
It's the first thing you see when you enter Front Lot in the Studios Park and what better way to start your adventure than a photo with Fantasia Mickey. This is definitely one of the most underrated photo locations in Disneyland Paris but it's one of my favourites. 

4. Snow White Wishing Well
I'm the biggest fan of the original Princess so it was pretty obvious that the Wishing Well was going to feature in this post somewhere. Again, it's one of the lesser-known photo opportunities in Disneyland Paris and it's rarely open to guests, however, if you're lucky enough to be able to make a wish down the well then I'd recommend doing your best Princess pose and making the most of this perfect Instagram opportunity. 

5. 25th Anniversary Photo Locations
You'll have to be super quick if you want to catch these photo locations as they'll be gone when the 25th Anniversary Celebrations end. It's my goal to have a photo taken with every single one because they provide the prettiest backdrops for your Disney pics. Is it sad that I match my outfits to these backdrops because they're just so damn cute?!

6. Cast Member Door
This is a photo opportunity that, surprisingly, not many guests know about  (I only found out about it on my Soiree trip last year). You'll find the famous Cast Member door on Main Street USA, but you'll have to look for it as it's very easily missed. It's as close as most of us will get to being a Cast Member and you can knock on the door, but I'm not promising that anyone will answer! 

7. Bandstand 
The Bandstand at the bottom of Main Street is the first thing you see when you walk into the Disney park and although it's a popular photo location with guests, it's still one of my favourites. However, lighting isn't always great so I recommend taking a photo here in the late-afternoon and if you can, get the castle in the background. 

8. Fantasia Gardens
The best part about this photo location is that you don't even need a ticket to get into the park. You'll find this stunning Mickey flower arrangement in front of the Disneyland Hotel and it'll add the perfect pop of colour to your Instagram. We had a photoshoot here one sunny summer evening and the pictures were perfect, they looked like they'd been taken by a Disney Photopass Photographer. 

9. Small World Gates
We always see people posting their selfies in front of the famous walls in Walt Disney World. However, Disneyland Paris has its own set of walls in the form of Small World Gates. You'll find these pastel gates next to Small World and if you hang around, you might just see some character friends too! 

10. Last on Main Street USA
As most of you know by now, being last on Main Street has become somewhat of a tradition on my trips. It's the most magical experience and something that can't be put into words until it has been experienced. We see Main Street as a hustling, bustling, social hub of Disneyland but when you're one of a few people who have stayed behind to take some photos of the Castle, the tranquility of the park is so calming. Wait around after Illuminations to catch a shot like this, but don't wait around too long as they will eventually ask you to leave. 

What's your favourite photo location in Disneyland Paris?

Lots of Love,
Meg
xox



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig