1 July 2015

June Favourites

Welcome to my first ever favourites post. These are some of my favourite posts to read because I'm nosy about what people have been loving and I always like having new products to try. As I recently turned the big eighteen, a lot of the products included are things I got for my birthday, so I'm very sorry if I don't know where they're from or how much they cost. So without me rambling anymore, here are some of the things I've been loving in June! 

Second Starbucks To The Right T-Shirt

First up is obviously a Disney item, what else would you expect? As many of you know, Peter Pan is my favourite character so what better gift for my birthday than this adorable t-shirt! My best friend Charlotte had this personally made for me, with my two favourite things; Disney and Starbucks. I absolutely adore it, it's one of the cutest Disney things I own. 

Drama Thomas Sabo Necklace

I got this lovely Thomas Sabo necklace for my birthday as a gift from my Mum and Dad. It's got an infinity sign on the end which allows you to add a choice of clip on charms from the Thomas Sabo Charm Club. I have already attached my drama mask charm as I'm hoping it'll give me a bit of luck when performing at University, but it also reminds me of the amazing productions I've participated in during my time at High School and Sixth Form. 

Princess Tiara Pandora Ring

When I first saw this  'Princess Tiara' ring from Pandora, I basically fell in love. I've wanted a Pandora ring for such a long time now but we've had a lot of problems with sizing as the smallest size didn't fit my skinny little fingers. We had the ring was changed to fit and it was a birthday gift from my friend Amber. I literally never take it off, it's my new baby!

Ted Baker Beauty

My life long friend Liv got me this lovely set of Ted Baker beauty products for my birthday. I've never tried anything from the Ted Baker range before but I have to say, I completely LOVE THEM; from the rose gold packaging, to the beautiful scent, to the fact that the body spray lasts for absolutely ages! 

Make Up Bag

I've been looking for a little makeup bag to accompany me on my travels. Thankfully, my friend Riss got me this gorgeous little make up bag for my birthday. I received this little one, which I use to store my brushes, and then another larger one which I use to store my makeup. They're so so cute! 

Lion King Pyjamas

Yet again, more Disney! Charlotte, who got me the cute little t-shirt you saw previously, is like my sister from another mister and I received these cute little pyjamas from her parents and her little sister. They're from Topshop and they're so adorable, not to mention super soft and comfy!

Satchel Bag

This gorgeous bag is from LYDC London and it's got a little strap which means it can be turned into a satchel (which is how I wear it). The colour and the cute little daisies on the front make it the perfect bag for summer and it's big enough that I can fit all my rubbish in it. There's a lot of different secret compartments around the bag which is perfect for storing money and passports and important things. I also got a matching purse too!

White Heels

I got these lovely white heels from New Look for £19.99 and they're the shoes that I wore for my 18th birthday party. Although I could only wear them for two hours because they started to hurt and caused me to get blisters, they are a gorgeous colour and perfect for summer. I love the style, they made me look really elegant and grown up. I'd definitely recommend to get them if you want a shoe that is quite neutral but perfect for the summer months.

The Body Shop Coconut Collection

I love the Body Shop. There, I said it. I use these every single day and they smell soooooo good I could eat them. This is the coconut scent and for me, it's the nicest one of them all. They make your skin feel so soft, cleansed and leave you smelling lovely! What more could you want?

My Little 'M'

This lovely little necklace was personally made for me and features a tiny little 'M'. I've wanted a sentimental necklace like this for quite a while now, so my Grandma and Grandad very kindly got me this for my birthday. I wear it everyday, and it'll be perfect to take to University with me. It's just so cute!

I hope you're all well and that you've enjoyed reading what I've been loving this month.
See you when I'm home off holiday!
Lots of Love
Meg x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig