27 October 2015

Revolution Iconic 3 Eye shadow Pallet


Hello Everyone!
For a very, very, VERY long time, I have wanted the Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow pallet. I really loved the natural pink shades, but it's around £30, and being a student, it's not something I can really afford. I'm not a massive wearer of eyeshadow, so I was unsure if I should treat myself to the pallet because if I don't use it a lot, it would be a waste of money.

I was browsing Superdrug a couple of days ago, just doing some makeup shopping, when I came across the revolution makeup collection. I found this beautiful eye shadow pallet, very very similar, if not identical to the Urban Decay pallet. Here's the best part, it's only £4! I immediately knew that I had to pick it up and honestly, it's the best decision I made. 

The colours in the pallet are absolutely gorgeous, they're perfect if you want to create a really natural look, or a smokey eye. They have a beautiful coverage and they stay on for a very long time. The pale pinks are perfect for the day time, and the darker colours are lovely to wear if you're going on a night out. A look I'm wearing a lot at the moment is the third colour (from the left) with the eighth colour (from the left). If you blend those two together, it creates a beautiful shade. The glittery shades when combined with matte shades create a bronzed, metallic look. I'm really really loving the variety of eye makeup looks I can do with this pallet, especially for autumn/winter.

The only thing I didn't really like is the brush that comes with the pallet. It's not amazing, and I wouldn't recommend using it. Instead, I would recommend to get the Real Techniques eye shadow brushes because they're some of the best on the market and they're not too expensive either. 

This is not the only pallet that the revolution makeup brand sell, they make a lot of other pallets, some of them mimicking the urban decay pallets. So, if you're on a budget or if you're unsure if you'll use the colours in the urban decay pallet then I would definitely recommend a purchase of this beautiful pallet.

Lots of Love
Meg
xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig