8 March 2016

The Disney Music Tag

I've been looking for a Disney music tag everywhere, because I just love doing Disney tags; they're my favourite! Finally, I found one, and I thought it'd be fun to talk about all things Disney music related. With every Disney film you watch, there's always one song that you can't get out of your head. So, if you want to see me struggle to choose between my favourite Disney songs then do carry on reading. 

1. Favourite song sung by a princess/heroine/ or main female character?
Why do we always start with hard questions?! Okay, I'm going to say 'Part of Your World' from the Little Mermaid. I don't know what it is about that song, but every time it comes on I literally stop what I'm doing and just sing it like I'm Ariel. 


2. Favourite song sung by a prince/ hero/ or main male character?
I'm going to have to say 'Lets go Fly a Kite' and 'Step In Time' from Mary Poppins. Bert is one of my favourite characters and all the videos we've seen recently of Dick Van Dyke dancing to these songs literally brighten my day. They're such pick me up songs and they make me so happy; I love 'em!


3. Favorite song sung by a villain or vileness?
I've got two (here I go again, not being able to make a decision). It'd be between 'Gaston' from Beauty and the Beast or 'Mother Knows Best' from Tangled. I'm gutted Maleficent doesn't sing a song because she's my favourite Villain of all time!


4. Favourite song sung by a sidekick/companion to the characters?
Definitely 'Friend Like Me' from Aladdin. Robin Williams is my favourite; they couldn't  have picked a better person to play Genie. It's just every time I see his name, I find it very hard to believe he's not with us anymore.


5. Favorite Disney duet?
Again, I have two and you literally can't make me choose between them because it'd just be impossible. My first is 'I See The Light' from Tangled, because it makes me cry every time, and my second is 'For a Moment' from The Little Mermaid II.When Melody and Ariel sing, it just gives me goosebumps.


6. Favourite song sung by a chorus/someone who isn't a character?
'The Second Star to the Right' from Peter Pan. I love that song more than I can even explain, it just makes me so happy. I remember listening to it when I was little and I'd always look up at the stars to see if I could find Peter and Tink. Those were the days...


7. Favorite old Disney song (30’s – 70’s)?
'You Can Fly' from Peter Pan. It's such a happy and hopeful song and I'd say it makes me cry like 60% of the time. Can you tell Peter Pan is my favourite?


8. Favourite new Disney Song (80’s – Present)?

'When Will My Life Begin' from Tangled. I sing this song when I'm doing the chores or something. It just makes me feel like I'm a Disney Princess. So, now you've found out how I spend my spare time...

9. Favourite song from a live action Disney movie?
Enchanted is such an underrated film; I don't think people realise how amazing it is. My favourite song from a live action film is definitely 'That's How You Know' from Enchanted. It's just when they all sing in the park and everyone's so happy. Giselle is a little bundle of sunshine, I love her.


10. Disney song that brings back the most/best memories?
The Disney song that has the most memories for me is probably 'Under the Sea' because I remember sitting at Disney on Ice and this man getting me up and singing it with him. Every time I hear it, it makes me so happy. Also, 'When you Wish upon a Star'. It's such an iconic song, and so uplifting. 


11. Favourite song to play in the Disney Parks?
The songs in the Disney Parks are my favourite type of song; but seeing as I've only ever been to DLRP, I'm going to have to choose songs from there. I think my top favourites are; Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm), Just Like We Dreamed It, Magic Everywhere, The 10 Year Anniversary song (which I don't know the name of) and Main Street USA. These are mainly from my childhood, but they just all make me so happy. I also love the Disney Dreams Soundtrack! 


12. Feel good Disney song?
It has to be 'Hakuna Matata' doesn't it?! Or 'I Wanna Be Like You' from Jungle Book. I mean most Disney songs make you feel happy and good about yourself, but I'd say those are my top two. If I'm in a rubbish mood, I literally sing 'Hakuna Matata' at the top of my voice and 'I Wanna Be Like You' just makes me want to dance! 

13. Song that reminds you of your childhood?

Disney was my childhood, and still is my life. There's so many songs that remind me of being a kid. Some of them are the parade songs I mentioned; because most of my holidays were in DLRP. Then, I remember singing 'Someday My Prince Will Come' and 'I'm Wishing' from Snow White. My Mum's got a video of me singing that down a Wishing Well. Snow's my favourite. I also remember my Mum would play 'Whistle While you Work' when she wanted me to clean up my toys. So basically the Snow White Soundtrack. But also Lilo and Stitch, because I bought myself a hula-girl costume and learnt the whole routine to the dance at the beginning. 

14. All time FAVOURITE Disney Song?
DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!! There's so many, like do you realise how much I've struggled to answer these questions. Okay, okay. It's probably either 'I Wanna Be Like You' from the Jungle Book or it's 'Part of Your World' from the Little Mermaid. 

That was probably the hardest tag I've ever done, and I love so many other Disney songs that I didn't even get to mention. I think I love most Disney songs, they're all my favourite! 
I tag anyone else who would like to do this tag, leave a comment below with the link to your answers, I'd love to see what your favourite Disney songs are!

Lots of Love
Meg
xox

Twitter | Tumblr  | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig