4 September 2017

My Disneyland Paris Bucket List


It's September, which can only mean one thing - it's Disney month!
I've touched on it briefly in a previous blog post but for those of you who don't know, I'm going back to Disneyland Paris very soon. As always, I'm super excited for this trip and I think it may be the last trip I do this year so I want it to be the best one yet. I'm hoping that the crowds won't be as big as previous trips so that we will be able to get things done fairly quickly. I feel more organised than usual - my outfits are planned, my clothes are packed and my glitter has been ordered. All I'm waiting for is to be walking down Main Street USA with the friends who mean the most to me. I will be in Disneyland Paris for 5 days and I'm going with my best friend Charlotte, Michelle and Sara.

When I went in April, I did a blog post about the things that I wanted to do whilst I was there; the characters I wanted to meet, restaurants I wanted to try and rides I wanted to go on. It went down really well with you all, so I thought I'd share this sort of thing with you again. 

My Disneyland Paris Bucket List 

September 2017

♡ Ride the new Pirates of the Caribbean attraction

♡ Meet Eeyore in my new Ears

♡  Meet Snow White and Prince

♡ Colonel Hathi's Garlic Bread (obviously)

♡ Watch as many Princess Shows as humanly possible

♡ Plaza Gardens Breakfast

♡ Meet Chip and Dale

♡ Ride Big Thunder Mountain at Night

♡ Be last on Main Street

♡ Cocktail night in the Disney Village

♡ Get Charlotte an Annual Pass

♡ Get some parade photos in front of the Castle

♡ Have photos taken in all photo locations

♡ Conquer my fear of Crush's Coaster

♡ Make lots of new friends

♡ Have the best trip ever! 


If you want to follow my live trip updates then make sure you're following me on Twitter and Instagram which will both be linked below!

What would be top of the list on your Disney bucket list?

Lots of Love,
Meg
xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig