31 May 2015

Take That Live Tour

Ever since I was a little girl, I've wanted to see Take That live. I was brought up on their music, thanks to Mum constantly playing their greatest hits album, so when they announced that they would be going on yet another tour, my Mum was straight on to get tickets. 

Last night, I finally saw Take That live and it was everything I dreamed it would be. I've been to quite a few concerts but this was unlike any show I have ever seen before. It was a mixture of a theatre show and a concert; there was something going on on the stage at all times. The set was beautiful, it was constantly changing to fit the mood of the songs and it never failed to astound me.

Gary, Mark and Howard were so funny and incredibly down to earth. After all these years, they can still put on an amazing show and it's clear that they love what they do. Gary Barlow mentioned that although concerts cost a lot, not just tickets because there are food and merchandise, it means the world to them that they can still sell out Arenas after 25 years of being in the business.


Ella Henderson kicked off the show performing singles from her debut album 'Chapter One' and she was amazing. Ella is SO talented and her vocals are on point. If I had a voice like hers I would never shut up singing. Then we waited in anticipation for Take That. 

Gary, Mark and Howard sang songs from their new album 'III' as well as performing some of their greatest hits such as 'Relight My Fire', 'Could It Be Magic' and 'Pray'. My favourite Take That song is 'Greatest Day' and hearing it performed live was an experience I will never forget.

 I went to the show with my Mum & Dad because it was also a dream of my Mum's to see Take That (she has the biggest crush on Howard) and it was lovely to see people of different ages enjoying the music! It just proves how many generations Take That reaches out to. I wish my Mum would've let me go to concerts when I was six. 


When they sang 'Rule The World' the whole arena was literally a blanket of lights, it was like a starry sky. We were on the very back row of the upper tier and when this particular moment happened, it was honestly so magical. 

Then came the final song of the night. Take That ended on possibly their greatest song of all time 'Never Forget'. It was AMAZING! The whole arena did the famous 'hands in the air, clap' move and it was so memorable. I was singing the song all the way home (much to the annoyance of my parents). 

I can't thank Take That enough for putting on a show that I will remember for the rest of my life.


Lots of Love
Meg
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig