29 July 2015

The Disney Tag


Hello!
I was wandering around tumblr the other day, as you do, and I saw quite a few people doing a thing called 'The Disney Tag'. When I looked at the questions, I knew this was something that would have to appear on my blog, so to add to the Disney theme that's been going on lately, here's my Disney Tag!

1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.
I wish that I could experience the scene in 'Tangled' where Rapunzel and Flynn are on the boat and all the lanterns slowly rise into the sky whilst they sing to each other. It's literally the cutest moment ever. I cry every single time. 


  2. An unforgettable experience moment you've had at the Parks.

I've had quite a few unforgettable moments. Most of my memories are from the Disneyland Paris park, but my fondest memory is from when I was a little girl. We were queueing to wait for the parade and when it started, the float of Snow White came past. She was my favourite Princess when I was younger, and I had gone dressed as her that day. My Dad shouted her to try and get her attention and all the Seven Dwarves came running to me, all gave me hugs and let me walk around the rest of the parade with them. It's something I will never ever forget. That and the New Year celebrations in front of the Castle. 

          3. Which Disney Character can you relate too the most?
This is so easy for me; Belle. This is due to the simple fact that we both love to read and she's one of my favourite Princesses. 

4. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
The first time I went to a Disney Park, I was five years old and I went with my Mum, Dad, Grandma and Grandad. They took me to Disneyland Paris in August 2001 something like that. 

5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose?
Ooooh this is a hard one; I think I would either choose Peter Pan or Tink. But then again, they come as a pair, so they're who I'd choose. They just seem like so much fun!

6. Who are you favorite Disney Princesses? 
My favourite Disney Princesses are Belle, Snow White and Ariel.

7. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make your cry.
The scene in Lilo and Stitch where Stitch messes everything up for Lilo and her family, so they tell him to leave and he wanders around in the rain looking so upset. That whole film just makes me cry my little heart out. There's also the scene in Peter Pan: Return To Neverland with Tinkerbell. I don't want to say what happens because it'll spoil it!

8. What is the first Disney Movie you remember seeing?
The first Disney movie I ever remember seeing is Jungle Book. The soundtrack to that movie is just the best! 

9. What is your favorite Disney Movie?
This is soooo hard! I would have to say that it is between Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Tangled and Beauty & The Beast. 

10. What is your favourite Disney song?
I have so many favourites; it changes on a daily basis. I think my top three would have to be Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid, I Wanna Be Like You from the Jungle Book and A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella. 

11. What is your favourite Disney Duet?
I don't know if this has to be a boy and a girl, but my favourite disney duet is taken from The Little Mermaid II and it's the one sung by Ariel and Melody called 'For a Moment'.

12. What is your Favorite attraction/ride at the parks?
Easy! Peter Pan's Flight and Thunder Mountain.

13. 
Who's the park character you never want to miss meeting at the parks?
Without a doubt, Peter Pan. He's absolutely hilarious and I love him to pieces. He makes me smile so much. But I also love Pluto too, he's the biggest cutie ever!

14. Favourite Disney sequel movie?
The Little Mermaid II. I bloody love that film!

15. Favourite Disney couple?
Rapunzel and Flynn, they're the cutest couple ever!

16. Favourite Disney merchandise?
The favourite piece of Disney merchandise that I own is my cuddly little Pluto teddy that I got from my most recent trip a couple of weeks ago. 

17. Favourite Disney Price?
I don't know if you can already guess this answer but it is most definitely Flynn. 

18. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you choose?
I would live in Neverland and be one of the mermaids. 

19. Character that you think is very under-rated?
I think that Giselle from Enchanted is very under-rated, as is Flounder from the Little Mermaid.

20. 
Which Disney movie will always have a special place in your heart and for what reason?
Snow White will forever hold a special place in my heart. I grew up watching that film and it will always be dear to me. 

I really really really enjoyed doing that tag! It was so much fun!
I tag Kathryn (imaginekathryn.blogspot.com) and anyone else who wants to do this tag. Comment below if you do and I'll check out your answers to the questions!

Lots of Love
Meg
xox

Twitter | Tumblr  | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig