18 April 2016

Liebster Award: An award...for me?!

This is a little strange; I didn't even know blogging awards existed but I guess they do!
It's quite cool to be nominated for something, sometimes I don't think anyone actually reads my blog and I just ramble along to myself, but it turns out that someone actually does. Someone lovely enough to nominate me for this award! 

So, before I start anything, I'd like to thank the lovely Lauren for nominating me - thank you so much! I can't wait to answer these lovely questions! I've been reading her blog for a little while, so I think you should all go and check it out because she's lovely! 

So, lets start answering the questions! 

1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I've always read blogs, even before watching YouTube videos. I was studying writing at college and felt tied down to writing a certain thing so I decide to create this little place on the internet where I could write about what I wanted, to whoever wanted to read. It's also a great pass time, and it's nice to document things I've done. Plus it's such a lovely community to be a part of.

2. What is your favourite social platform for connecting with other bloggers? Why?
If you know me well enough, you'll know that I'm never off Twitter and Instagram, so it's probably between those two for me. I'm going to have to say Twitter because I think it's the easiest way to speak to people; Instagram is just awkward for that kind of thing!

3. Who inspires you the most?
I'm not going to go down the cheesy route for this question; even though my Mum will always be the biggest inspiration in my life, and I admire her more and more everyday. Apart from my beautiful Mum, my inspiration is Audrey Hepburn. Her style, her generosity and her class inspires me everyday.

4. How would you best describe yourself? Use only one sentence!
Normally found laughing, being an idiot, petting animals or belting out Disney songs in the car.

5. What is your best blogging tip?
My best blogging tip would be to write about the things that you enjoy writing about; your passion for them will show through in your posts which will make people want to read. Also, don't be put off by what other people say; as long as you're doing and writing about what you love then just ignore anyone else. Don't let anyone dull your sparkle.

6. What is your favourite colour?
Aqua blue. I have such a specific type of blue I like, it's really really hard to describe.

7. Other than blogging, what is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
I have so much I love doing in my spare time but my top things would be taking my dog for a walk, snuggling up with a good book, a night in with pizza and Disney films, going on road trips and walking down by the sea.

8. What is your absolute dream job?
I think we all know what I'm going to say. My dream job would definitely be to be able to work as a character in Disney. I don't think I'd care if it were to be a face character or a costume character. Although, my dream character to play would be Snow White. Another dream of mine is to publish a book one day.

9. What is your most embarrassing story?
I was in a drama exam, and I was doing a monologue from the play 'Teechers'. I was stood right in front of the examiner, all was going well, until I kicked up really really high and my shoe hit my examiner in the face. That was a great moment...honestly.

10. What is your end goal for your blog?
Hmmm, this is a hard question because I don't think I ever set any goals. I just enjoy writing things. If I had to set a goal though, I think it would be to publish good photos, and have a blog that people want to keep coming back to read. I genuinely don't know what to write; that was a hard question.

So, if you didn't know any of those things about me, then there you go!

My Nominations
I now need to nominate 10 bloggers for the Liebster Award. My nominations are...

Bethany from That Suthers Kid

Jade from Outside the Tower

Victoria from AccioVictoria

Kathryn from Imagine Kathryn

Jamie from Once Upon A Blog

Kat from MouseChick

Emily from Hollywood and Lime 

Hannah from Courage and Kindness

Beth from WithBeth

Lottie from LottieDoes 

Questions for my Nominees
1. What's the inspiration behind the name of your blog?
2. If you could be one of the Seven Dwarfs, which one would you be and why?
3. Twitter or Instagram?
4. Who is your favourite music artist/band?
5. Describe yourself using only 3 words
6. If you could have a dinner party with three celebrity guests (dead or alive) who would you choose?
7. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. What is your favourite film?
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
10. Name three of your favourite blogs to read

The Rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
(Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post)
-Nominate up to 10 new bloggers
-Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you
-Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog
-Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate…


Lots of Love
Meg
xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig