1 November 2019

The Festive Jumpers You Need This Christmas - AD

We're officially on the countdown to Christmas! 

Well, spooky season is long gone, pumpkins are being replaced by tinsel and I don't know about you but I'm impatiently waiting to see what heartwarming tale the John Lewis advert will bring this year. We're building up to the season of pigs in blankets, Christmas Markets and Michael Bublé and let me tell you, I can't wait!


If you know me well, you'll know that Christmas is my favourite time of year. I love everything about it; from stress buying presents to decorating the tree to snuggling up on a cold Sunday afternoon watching cheesy festive films on the telly. It really is the most wonderful time of the year, which can only mean one thing...

It's Christmas Jumper Season!

I LOVE Christmas Jumpers. There, I said it. 

I have a whole collection in my wardrobe (including one that flashes) and personally, I wish it was acceptable to wear them all year round. If you're anything like me, you'll be on the hunt for the perfect Christmas jumper to add a bit of festive magic to your wardrobe. Well don't worry, I've got you covered. 

When the lovely team at IWOOT asked me to be a part of their Christmas jumper campaign this year, I couldn't say no. They very kindly sent me some of the jumpers from their new collection and it's safe to say I am obsessed. There's so much choice on their site; from casual designs, to cheesy quotes and even a bit of Disney magic thrown into the mix - there's a jumper on there for everyone, not to mention they're SO COSY! 

With that being said, I thought I'd show you some of my favourite jumpers from their collection and how I'll be wearing them this festive season. 

DISCLAIMER AD: Jumpers gifted by I Want One Of Those. All opinions are my own.

Be Merry And Bright 


'May your days be merry and bright...' 

Most of my jumpers scream 'CHRISTMAS' so I wanted something casual to add to my collection, something that I could get away with wearing when it isn't the festive season. Then I came across this Be Merry and Bright jumper and added it straight to my basket. 

Firstly, the jumper is super soft and so cosy! I wore this to go to Bents Garden Centre last week, teamed with a pair of jeans and some snake print trainers; a casual yet festive look. I got this in a size small which is the equivalent of a UK size 10. If you want your jumper to be loose or baggy then it's best to order a size up. 

Snow White


Oh come on, you didn't think I'd do a post like this without including Disney in it somewhere!  

As I previously said, IWOOT offer a large selection of themed jumpers including Disney, Marvel and Nintendo. I stumbled across this beautiful grey Snow White jumper when browsing the Disney section and I just couldn't leave it. Snow White is my favourite Disney Princess and this jumper will be perfect for my future trips to Disneyland Paris. 

It's super soft and fits perfectly, I got this in an extra small which is the equivalent of a UK size 8 and will be wearing it with a black denim skirt, black tights and some cute boots, not to mention my Minnie Mouse ears. 

Be Jolly


'Have a Holly Jolly Christmas...' 

Next on my agenda was a black jumper, something that had a subtle design and could be worn as part of my work uniform in the months building up to Christmas. I really liked the fit of the white Be Merry and Bright jumper so I wanted something similar.

I chose this gorgeous black Be Jolly jumper to add to my collection as I love the subtle yet festive design. I've got a thing for slogan t-shirts and jumpers at the moment and I can't wait to wear this when I'm curled up on the sofa with a blanket watching Christmas films.

Again, this jumper is a size small as I wanted a loose, baggy fit. If you do have any question about sizing or any issues then the team at IWOOT are super friendly and more than happy to help.

Gin-gle Bells


'Gin-gle bell time, it's a swell time...'

Have you ever seen a jumper that sums me up more? I think not. 

It's no secret that I'm impartial to a gin from time to time so when I saw this Gin-gle Bells jumper I just couldn't say no. It's set to be a best-seller this year and I think this is the jumper I'm going to be wearing on Christmas Day, whilst sipping on one of the many bottles of gin Santa usually brings. 

I should also mention that this would be a perfect, quirky present if any of you have gin-loving friends, like myself. I know I'd be chuffed to unwrap this jumper on Christmas Day! 


If I'm being honest, trying to choose one jumper from the IWOOT collection was impossible. There's so many designs, quotes and franchises on offer that you'll be spoilt for choice - I'd happily have one of each. Every jumper is of amazing quality, fits perfectly and can be dressed up or down depending on the look you're trying to achieve, not to mention that they're so comfy to wear. I don't want to take mine off! 

So what are you waiting for? Get on there, have a browse and treat yourself to a new Christmas jumper. If a soft, cosy jumper can't get you in the Christmas spirit then I don't know what will. If you do see a jumper that takes your fancy, you can use my code XMASMEGAN for 30% off your order!

Happy Shopping!

Lots of Love,
Meg x

*Disclaimer* Jumpers gifted by I Want One Of Those. All opinions are my own. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig