20 December 2021

The Body Shop Liverpool One: New Store Launch

If you're a regular here on my blog then you'll know that I've been an avid fan of The Body Shop for years, they're one of my holy-grail brands who's products I know will never let me down. So you can imagine my excitement when I was invited to the launch of their brand new store in Liverpool One!

The Body Shop is one of my go-to brands when it comes to buying natural beauty products. It's always one of those stores I just have to call into when I'm having a shopping day, whether I'm going in for something specific or just to try some of their new products, it's always guaranteed that I'll come out with something - I just can't help myself!


Mum and I headed into Liverpool early in the evening, grabbed something to eat and then made our way over to the newly refurbished store in Liverpool One. The Body Shop is located on South John Street, right next to the Liverpool One Q-Park so you can't miss it! 

As soon as we walked through the doors I couldn't help but notice how bright it looked, I absolutely love the new sustainable workshop inspired interior. It felt as through I was in a Body Shop grotto and the employees were little festive elves, although I'm not sure they'll appreciate me saying that. 

We started our evening with a quick browse around the new store and a chance to try some of the new Christmas products. The store is so well organised, everything has it's own little section so it's not overwhelming if you've never been in before and don't know where to start. Although if you get excited over new Body Shop products like I do, it is difficult to decide what you want to go and look at first; skincare, gift sets, make-up, body butters, the NEW re-fill station - they've literally got the lot! 


If you're looking for some last minute Christmas gift inspiration then look no further than The Body Shop, they've got some gorgeous gift sets in stock that would be perfect for your loved ones this festive season, or just as a little treat for yourself for getting through this crazy year! 

I absolutely LOVE all the new Christmas products but my personal favourite is the Joy and Jasmine range. It's such a gorgeous, fresh, winter scent and I literally became obsessed with it, so much so that I was telling everyone to go and have a smell. 


As we had a browse around the store, there were samples of the new vegan menu from Wagamama for us to try which were also delicious. The team at The Body Shop Liverpool One are so welcoming, friendly and extremely knowledgable on all the products in store; they were always on hand to give recommendations and offer advice which was super helpful, especially if you're really indecisive like me.


After spraying, smelling and trying out some of the products it was time for our guided tour. The lovely Ryan took us around the new store and explained the concept behind everything they'd included; from supporting local artists to their motto of doing a random act of kindness. It was extremely informative and gave me an excuse to try even more of the products that I'd missed the first time round. 

On our tour we saw the brand new Refill Station, a special feature of a select few Body Shop stores. You can pop in to any store with a refill station, fill an aluminium bottle with your favourite refillable haircare, shower gel or hand wash and then once you've used it all up, you can bring it back to refill. I'd definitely recommend having a look at the refill scheme if you're trying to find little ways to help the environment. 

Another new concept, which is one of my absolute favourites, is the FREE (yes, I repeat, FREE) gift-wrapping service. Any purchase from the Body Shop can be gift wrapped for free by a member of staff which not only saves you time on the Christmas wrapping but is perfect if you're absolutely hopeless at wrapping presents like I am. 


The Body Shop advent calendars really are something special. There's so much choice and something for every budget, they'd even be perfect stocking fillers if you could share the products between everyone on your 'to-buy-for' list. The blue advent calendar is exclusive to eight stores in the UK and luckily, Liverpool is one of them, so if you're really looking to treat yourself then that's the one to go for! 


After our guided tour, we had another chance to browse and pick up anything that had caught our eye (which for me, was basically the whole store). Mum and I bought a few early Christmas gifts and treated ourselves to some other bits too but I won't say too much as that's all for another blog post! 

It was so refreshing to actually be able to take our time and have a good mooch around the Body Shop, to be able to talk to the staff and try products that we wouldn't usually look twice at. I even had the chance to chat to some of the bloggers who were also attending, including the lovely Ellie who came over to say hello! I'm pretty sure I convinced her to buy a Joy and Jasmine gift set, and we couldn't help but notice how cute the product names are; the 'Sweetness and Sunshine' gift set is definitely what I'm all about. 


After two hours of pampering, chatting and browsing, we left The Body Shop with a bag full of treats and a list of products we couldn't wait to try. It's incredibly inspiring to see how The Body Shop and the team at the Liverpool One store are working hard to become one of the most sustainable, environmentally friendly brands on the high street. Plus the new store is absolutely gorgeous, one of the team described it as 'old school Body Shop vibes' and that's exactly what it is! 

It was so refreshing to be back at a blogging event, chatting to likeminded people and generally just enjoying ourselves. Thank you to the incredible team at The Body Shop Liverpool One for inviting me to such a fabulous event, every time I get to work with my favourite brands it's always such a pinch me moment.

 If you're in Liverpool One, go and say hi to the fabulous team at The Body Shop and have a browse of their new store. Oh, and if I hadn't mentioned it already, go and try the Joy and Jasmine range - you won't regret it! 

Body Shop Haul Pending...


Lots of Love,
Meg x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig