13 August 2015

Update: I DID IT!!!

Hello Everyone!
I know I'm not following my normal schedule, but today, something extremely significant has happened in my life and I wanted to share it with you all. I don't know if you remember, but last year I did a post about ALevel. Results day and how I had passed my exams, allowing me to continue on my journey to University. 

Well today, that dreadful day rolled round again and at 6am this morning I was up bright and early to check my results. I'd been up all night worrying as my exams hadn't really gone to plan but nothing could have prepared me for the happiness, relief and utter joy I felt when I was told that my offer had been confirmed at my firm choice university.  Yep, I did it! I actually got into University. In September I will be studying BAHONS Drama and Creative Writing at Liverpool John Moores University and I am absolutely over the moon.

I hope you all did really well in your results too!
Lots of love
Meg 
Xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig