3 January 2016

2016 Resolutions & Dreams

Can you believe it's 2016?!
There's nothing I love more than a new year; a fresh start. It's the only time in the year where people are actually motivated to change things in their life and I think that's a lovely thing. Some people don't believe in making resolutions at the beginning of a new year, they say it's pointless, and most of the time it is, but there's something satisfying about setting yourself a challenge for the year. It really gives you some motivation. I'm one of those people who sets a different resolution each year. I did a similar post to this one last year, and looking back, I completed a lot of my hopes and dreams, most of them were very unexpected; like our trip to Disneyland Paris. 

So, in order to carry on tradition, I thought I'd share my resolutions, hopes and dreams with you for 2016. I can't wait to see what the new year brings!

Work Hard

Be Healthier

Lose Weight

Read More

Be Positive

Go on Adventures

Face Your Fears

Make New Friends

Write More Blog Posts

Have Clear Skin

What are your New Year Resolutions this year?

Lots of Love
Meg
xox


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig