1 May 2016

A New Adventure...

For a very long time, YouTube has been something I've wanted to try. I don't know what it is about it, but sitting in my bedroom and speaking in front of a camera seemed pretty fun. However, I didn't want to do it alone; I'm not confident enough to do something like that without someone by my side.

So, who better to create a YouTube channel with than my best friend Liv?!
Wait what? Have we created a YouTube Channel?? Yes. Yes we have! It was something that happened very quickly; we filmed out first video and created our channel all on the same night. The aim for us is to make videos and vlog our daily lives in order to share them with whoever wants to watch. We make each other laugh so hopefully we make you laugh too! 

Today, May 1st 2016, we uploaded our first video to our new YouTube channel, and it would mean so much to both of us if you could watch, like, comment, subscribe and all that jazz! We filmed the 'Most Likely To' Tag video thing and it was so much fun to film. It includes sing-songs, bloopers and a lot of laughs! 

Let me know what you think! 

Lots of Love,
Meg 
xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig