1 June 2016

Summer Dreaming


Summer is almost here! 
It makes me so happy to say that it's almost time for barbecues, pretty sunsets and late nights spent drinking cider in the beer garden. I don't know about anyone else, but I always seem to make plans for the summer and then never actually fulfill them. I say that I'll got to the beach for a day with my friends and then never actually get around to it, but I'm going to make sure that it happens this year. 

I saw Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) do something similar to this on her blog and I really liked the whole idea of making a list of all the things you'd like to achieve over the summer. Taking inspiration from this blog post, I'm going to make a list of all the things I want to complete over the summer; and some are very silly so you'll have to bare with me. 

My Summer Listings

Start working on a novel
Read more books
Take more time out for myself
Paint my nails different colours 
Actually be able to stand up on a surfboard
Wear my hair naturally
Go on a picnic
Have a barbecue
Learn how to play the ukulele
Legally drink cider at the Boardmasters 
Vlog our exciting adventures
Take more photos
Re-decorate my bedroom
Get a double bed
Go to a coffee shop and read/write
Go to London (Hyde Park)
Visit and explore Wales
Drink more water
Smile at people
Take Gran and Grandad for Lunch
Bake cakes
Have a day at the beach playing rounders

What would you like to achieve over the summer?

Lots of Love,
Meg
xox


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig