18 July 2016

My Hogwarts Story

Harry Potter isn't something I have expressed my love for before, especially not on my blog. However, along with Disney, watching the films and reading the books was a massive part of my childhood. I was so obsessed with the concept of there actually being a school for people who could do magic, and I always wanted to be Luna Lovegood. 

I have been tagged by the lovely Victoria from acciovictoria to answer some questions all about My Hogwarts Story. If you haven't already, you should definitely go over and check out her blog because she's one of my favourites and I know you'll love her as much as I do! 

So, lets get started!

1. Are you Pure Blood, Half Blood or Muggle Born?
I've never even thought about this before, but I think I'd probably be a Pure Blood. 

2. Which wand chose you and what is it made of?
According to Pottermore, this is the wand that would choose me. 

3. Did you take an Owl, Cat or Toad with you?
I'd definitely have to take a cat with me, I think they're the most affectionate and I've always wanted a pet cat. 

4. Where would the sorting hat place you?
Well, I've always thought of myself as a Hufflepuff but Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor so I think I'm a mix between the two. 

5. What house did you want to be in?
Despite popular opinion, I always wanted to be in Hufflepuff because I feel like it's the house that's most suited to me. 

6. What lessons are your favourite and least favourite? 
I think that potions and flying would be my favourite lessons as I've always loved the thought of learning how to fly on a broom. In terms of my least favourite lessons, I think that it would be Herbology, because I'd get bored and Defence Against the Dark Arts because I get scared really easily. This is why I don't understand why Pottermore told me I'm a Gryffindor because I'm not brave at all. 

7. The form your patronus takes is?
The one that comes to mind is a Hare, I think because I'm a little bit of an oddball it would suit me very well. 

8. When confronted with a Boggart, what does it look like to you?
One of my biggest fears is death, morbid I know, so I think it would be something to do with either my death or the death of my family and friends which would then result in me being alone, and I hate being alone. 

9. Do you partake in any school sports, or magical hobbies?
I'd like to say that I'd try out for the Quidditch team but I'm rubbish at sports so I probably wouldn't make it. I'd be cheering in the crowds! I think if I went to Hogwarts, I'd spend a lot of my time in the library. 

10. If you have any free time, where would you be hanging out?
Like I've just said, I think I'd spend a lot of my time in the library, sat outside with friends or cheering for my house at the Quidditch matches. 

11. You are most likely to get detention for what?
I never ever had a detention when I was at school, because I never really got into any trouble. I think if I were to get a detention for anything, it would be for sneaking out of bed at night, being late to class or forgetting to do my homework. 

12. What career do you want after leaving Hogwarts?
The dream would be to be able to go back and teach at Hogwarts, but I think working at the joke shop with Fred and George, if they were both still with us *cries* would be absolutely hilarious! 

I'm going to tag Kathryn from ImagineKathryn

Lots of Love,
Meg


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig