19 October 2016

My Top 10 'Must-Reads'

I can never understand people who don't like reading, how can you dislike something so amazing? Does it seriously not fascinate you that someone has created an imaginary world in their mind and put this world into words, therefore creating a story to share with you? Ever since I was a little girl, reading books has always been something I have been passionate about which could be an explanation as to why I'm currently doing a creative writing degree. 

If someone tells me that they hate reading or they prefer watching the film to reading the book then I always bring out my list of my must-read books, and they've seriously got some people back into reading again. The list I'm about to share with you is a collection of my favourite books, all of which have moved me or made me want to read them over and over again. Also, I will just make a disclaimer and say that this list changes a lot so if you ever want any book recommendations then make sure you tweet me! 

1 ♡ Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
'P.S. Please give my love to Tink. She was always a funny little bug' 

2 ♡ To Kill A MockingBird by Harper Lee
'You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it' 

3 ♡ The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
'I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly, and then all at once' 


4 ♡ The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
'I hope she'll be a fool - that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool' 

♡ Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
'Why is it that the right people never wind up together? Why are people so afraid to leave a relationship even if they know it's a bad one?' 

♡ Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan
'Yes, girls want their Princes, but boys want their Princesses just as much'


♡ The Single Girls To Do List by Lindsey Kelk
'Bloddy Facebook - and to think I'd enjoyed the social network. Clearly Mark Zuckerberg was the devil'


♡ The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
'And if somebody else has it much worse, that doesn't really change the fact that you have what you have. Good and bad.'


♡ Dream a Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher
'It's funny how friends we were so close to now only exist on our computers as a bunch of photos and status updates'


10 ♡ 1984 by George Orwell
'The best books...are those that tell you what you know already'



What are your must-read books? Leave me some suggestions in the comments!

Lots of Love,
Meg

xox

Twitter | Tumblr  | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig