29 November 2015

My Top Disney Store Gifts for Under £20

There's nothing I love more than Disney. But you guys already knew that.
I've been looking to buy presents for my friends, and I got a lot of the things from the Disney Store. If you're ever stuck to buy anyone anything, you can guarantee that Disney is the place to go (it is if your ever stuck as to what to buy for me). As I know a lot of people are on a budget this year for Christmas, I thought I'd pick out a few of my favourite products that we have in store at the moment, which would make perfect presents for your female friends. (If you would like me to do a post on what you can get for males then leave me a comment below!). And here's the best part; everything is under £20!! I would be so happy to receive these under the tree this year. 

The products included are:

Hope you'll get some inspiration from these gifts!
Disney will also box the mugs for you for £1 with tissue paper and cute stickers, or they will put it in a lovely little gift bag which range from £2.00 onwards, so there's always some pretty good deals around!
What's on your Christmas List this year?
Lots of Love,
Meg
xox

Twitter | Tumblr  | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig