28 December 2015

Where Have You Been?

It's been about three weeks since I last posted on this blog, and I've really really missed it.
I always said that I'd post a lot on here because I was studying writing at Uni, but since my assignments have been flooding in, I haven't even had chance to prepare one single blog post and that upsets me a lot. So, first, I would like to say that I'm sorry. I promise I'm going to post so much on here in the next few weeks! It's been so hectic with Uni, and then work. If you didn't know, I currently work for Disney Store; it's been a job I've wanted since I was a little girl so it really means the world to be to be able to say that once in my life, I worked for the Walt Disney Company. When Uni finished, I was then whisked home to spend time with my family who I haven't seen in a very long time and then it was Christmas! It's been insane!

The next thing I'd like to say is Merry Christmas!! I can't believe how quickly this year has passed, I mean it only seems like two seconds ago when I was writing my blog post about the highlights of 2014, and now I'm in the process of writing about my favorite parts of this year. I hope you all had a really lovely Christmas, I know I did. I got some really lovely presents and was able to spend the day with my family and friends, which meant the world to me. I got some amazing beauty products for Christmas, so keep your eyes peeled for some reviews coming in the New Year!

So, for now, what I'd like to say, is that I'm back and blogging again and to be expecting a lot of blog posts in the coming months. I'm really excited to get back blogging again, and I hope you guys continue to enjoy the posts as much as I love writing them!

Lots of Love,
Meg
xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig