29 January 2016

Sea Breeze: A relaxing beach walk


I think one of the best things about moving away from home, is actually going back. It seems that you get on better with everyone because instead of arguing, you actually appreciate the time you have together. I really value seeing my family and friends because I don't get to spend a lot of time with them, and I really miss the little things like taking the dog for a walk. 

I decided to take a trip home last weekend, because I hadn't been home for a while, and I had washing that needed doing. That's the student life!
I had quite a chilled weekend; catching up with old friends as well as just having some time to sit down and write. I don't really get a lot of chance to write at University, because I really dislike my flatmates, and they make lots of noise to keep me awake, so I don't really get a lot of sleep.

On a very chilly Sunday afternoon, my parents, pooch and I decided to take a trip to Blackpool. I miss going on day trips with my parents, it was always something I'd really look forward too on a Sunday. There's nothing I love more than getting wrapped up in a cosy jumper, wooly hat and scarf and a big coat and going for a walk by the sea. The dog really loves it too. 

It was lovely to just walk, feel the sea breeze in my hair and forget about everything for a little while. There's something so calming about being by the sea, I don't know what it is. I love everything about it; the smell, the sound, everything! Buster seemed to be enjoying himself, he was running up and down like a little kid when they go to the beach for the first time. I wish everyone could be as happy as my dog. It makes me realize how much we take things like walking down by the sea for granted. To take Buster for a walk means the absolute world to him, and it's just the simplest thing. I wish our lives could be like that too. He looked extremely cute so I had to take some photos of him, if you look closely, it looks like hes actually smiling; the little love. Whilst we were walking back to the car, the sky was purple. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

What's your favourite thing to do on a lazy Sunday?
Lots of Love
Meg
xox

Twitter | Tumblr  | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig