31 August 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

It's official, I'm obsessed with Matte Liquid Lipsticks.
I've seen beauty bloggers rave about them for months, but I've been so reluctant to try them. I didn't want them to dry out my lips, or have the awkward moment when you're drinking a cup of coffee and all your lipstick transfers onto the cup (It's such a waste!). 

I finally took the plunge, and after a recommendation from my best friend Liv, I purchased some of the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream.  Before I went to buy some, I was warned that I would get addicted to buying more colours, but surely you can't become obsessed with a lip colour right? Wrong! So so incredibly wrong. I am so obsessed with these lipsticks right now, they have transformed my everyday make up look.

The colour I have, and the colour I love the most, is the colour Rome. It's a purple/berry shade and it's definitely going to be my go-to lip colour for the Autumn months. When I first applied the lipstick, I didn't really expect it to be as matte as it was; I've bought lipsticks before that claim to be matte when really they just make your lips look messy and shiny. It really is matte, it creates such a classy look and I'd recommend to buy one of these lipsticks instead of the Kylie Jenner lip kits because they seem to do the exact same job.

The only downside to this product is that I personally find that it really dries my lips after I have had it on for a couple of hours. However, it lasts all day; I wear it to my 8 hour shift at work on a Saturday and my lips come out looking exactly the same as they did when I walked through the doors in the morning. It also doesn't transfer onto coffee cups or when you go out for a meal. It's just the perfect lipstick and I think every female should have one in their make up collection.

I'm definitely addicted and I'll be going to buy more of the NYX products soon because I just want all the colours. They offer such a wide variety of shades, each named after a different city around the world, so you're sure to find a shade that you love. The one thing I would recommend to do before buying is to watch some YouTube videos of beauty bloggers who have done swatches of all the colours available; they look completely different online than they do in person.

If you'd like to go and buy some of these NYX products you can find them in Boots, for £5.50 it's a complete bargain!

Lots of Love,
Meg
xox

Twitter | Tumblr  | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig