27 September 2015

University Room Tour


Hello Everyone!
As some of you know, I've finally moved to University, and as promised I'm going to do a little room tour for you all. My flat isn't the biggest; as there are only four of us living here, we have one of the smallest flats in the block, but that means we can make it really cosy and cute. I'm living in an all girls flat with three others, and they're all so lovely. I've been in Liverpool for a week now, and honestly, I really like it here. It's one of the loveliest cities in the world, so if you're thinking of moving here to University then I would definitely recommend it! 

When I first knew that I was moving out, I wanted my room to feel as much like home as possible (Does that make sense?). This is why you'll see little things from home, such as photos, flowers and of course a lot of Disney. I've seen some University rooms which are extremely dark and this is one thing I hated. I've tried to make my room as bright as possible. I think my favourite things in my room are my polaroid wall and the display I have in my window; these are the things that remind me of home the most and they represent me very well. Also, the view from my flat, which you can see pictured above, is one of the most beautiful things. I can't even begin to tell you how lucky I am to be able to watch the gorgeous sunsets over Albert Dock each night. 

So, without further a-do, I'm going to take you on a little tour of my room...














Lots of Love
Meg 
xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig